|Job Title: Healthcare Revenue Cycle Analyst
The Healthcare Revenue Cycle Analyst is a non-exempt, full-time onsite position reporting to the Provider Coding and Audit Division of Altegra Health. Healthcare Revenue Cycle Analyst Provides operations analytics for the revenue programs, including but not limited to coordination of benefits, Medi-Cal, Medicare, third party reimbursements, and other charge capture areas.
- Performs identification, billing, invoicing, auditing, and tracking functions for these specialized programs.
- Acts as a consultant to medical center staff by providing guidelines regarding the processing of revenue programs and all other related issues.
- Compile Key Performance Indicators for Revenue Cycle.
- A/R Aging and Days Outstanding and other performance metrics as required.
- Assist with Budget preparation and analysis Skills a Top Candidate.
- Compile Cash Collections by LOB.
- Bachelor Degree Required.
- Ability to manage and analyze large volumes of data Desired Skills.
- Knowledge of EPIC (Resolute Modules HB and PB)
- Understanding of Revenue Cycle Process Soft Skills.
- Advanced Power Point Skills.
- Knowledge of Clarity Reporting.
- Ability to work in unstructured environment.
- Effective Communicator
Altegra Health is committed to building a highly diverse, best-in-class workforce at all levels of the organization. We strive to attract and retain exceptional individuals regardless of their sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or other characteristic unrelated to the skills and abilities require