|Change Healthcare is a total solutions partner for healthcare data auditing and analytics. We provide end-to-end solutions to help improve payment integrity data to support accreditation programs, and meet regulatory requirements. Change Healthcare’s nationwide network of abstractors work to acquire, audit, and analyze data for healthcare organizations.
These are remote/home office based temporary positions starting in early January 2018 and running through mid-May 2018. Training will be provided prior to the start of the assignment in January 2018. Candidates must commit to the duration of the project with the understanding that work hours can be varied. If you’re self-motivated, can work independently and have least 2 years of HEDIS experience please send your resume to the email address below.
- Identify appropriate information from medical records according to NCQA HEDIS Technical Specifications and Change Healthcare guidelines.
- Enter data into Change Healthcare proprietary software.
- Maintain accuracy thresholds as set forth by Change Healthcare.
- Check chart assignments every day and accurately report all hours worked on a weekly basis.
- Report work-related concerns to assigned Clinical Advocate and, if not adequately addressed, to Sr. Manager of Clinical Operations.
- Comply with HIPAA laws and regulations.
- Participate in testing and training as required by the Company.
In addition to HEDIS experience, we look for clinical experience in any of the following areas:
- Health Department
- School Nurse
- Medical Surgery
- Well Child/Adolescents
- At least 2 years of recent HEDIS experience
- Clinical credential: RN, NP, PA, LPN, with a current license or certification as RHIT, RHIA with 1-3 years of HEDIS experience,
- Non-clinical credential: Certified Coder through AAPC or AHIMA or RHIT or RHIA, with prior HEDIS experience
- High-speed internet access and mobile phone service.
- Strong computer skills including Internet Explorer and MS Office (e.g., Excel and Word).
- Familiarity with all HIPAA requirements.
- Working knowledge of HIPPA requirements, recognizing a commitment to privacy, security and the confidentiality of all medical chart and patient health information.
All interested parties should submit a note of interest and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.